Our favorite touring tire. Fast, solid, visible and comfortable, the "Contact Travel" by Continental.
- Especially suitable for endurance rides on touring and all terrain bike
- Durable: the tough and supportive carcass as well as the special sidewall protection make it exceptionally robust
- The perfect Tour companion, whether far from home, far from the crowds or far from the hustle and bustle of everyday life
- Foldable version available to take along as a spare
- An ideal tread for all kind of routes that makes it possible to explore paths quickly and safely
"The globetrotter. You can't develop a tire for globetrotters on the drawing board. So that is why all of Tilmann Waldthaler's experience has been put to use in the development of the TravelContact. His requirements were obvious: a robust carcass with a high carrying capacity and protection against chafing and cuts, effective puncture resistance and last but not least, a tread that makes it possible to explore paths around the world quickly and safely. A foldable version is of course also available to take along as a spare. The TravelContact is ideal for touring all kinds of routes; along the Weser river in Germany or the best bike spots in the world.
Reflective Sidewall: REFLEX is 3M reflective is commonly known to be one of the most highly reflective material options. A thin, silver light-reflecting strip on both sidewalls that adds visibility and safety to our tires.
SHIPS FROM OUR CANADA WAREHOUSE
- free and fast delivery -