Hydration Bladders for your backpack on those long rides. A must for all backpackers.
- Easy to clean: our water bag bladder is a water filter for survival. This large opening is convenient for pouring water. It is also quite extensive with a hand or bottle brush for easy access to the hydrated liner. The 4-inch nut is easy to switch on and off. For cold water, just use a spoon or ice cubes from the fridge. The reservoir has a smooth interior, which is conducive to sanitation and cleanliness.
- Healthy: The bladder is made of high-quality TPU flexible food-grade materials, tasteless, and has passed SGS and FDA international safety standards certification. The water bladder passed a 100 kg hydration pressure test.
- Scientific design: the 2L water bag can withstand temperatures from minus 25 to 60 degrees Celsius, adapting to temperature changes in hot and cold weather. L 16.73x W 6.5 inches. The hydrated bladder is compatible with most hydration packs. Tube (0.4 in diameter, 40 in long) military grade bacterial water filter, backpack hydration pack.
- Suitable for sports, camel backpack water pack, backpack water bladder timely hydration for cycling enthusiasts, hiking hiking hiking climbing adventure fishing, first aid children hydration backpack, hiking supplies essential.
- Inserts perfectly into our quality ERRO Hydration Backpacks!
Size: 1.5L 2L 3L
Material: TPU (more durable and flexible than PEVA bladders)
Temperature Range: -20 to 50 degree centigrade