We stand behind all that we sell. If you are not happy or there are any problems with your purchase, we will either replace the item or refund you for it.
- All returns must be in new condition, complete with original box, instructions, warranty cards, etc. If you send us a return which is not complete, a restocking fee will be charged.
- We accept return requests up to 7 days from the date of receiving your package.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless the need for return shipping is due to 1. our shipping mistake 2. damage 3. a warranty issue.
- Returns on purchases that qualified for free shipping will have cycletouring.life's shipping cost deducted from the refund, with the exceptions that the need for return shipping is due to 1. our shipping mistake 2. damage 3. a warranty issue.
- For warranty issues on products that are shipped outside of North America, customers will be responsible for the cost of the return shipping of the item in cases where the manufacturer requires that the product is returned to them in order to service the warranty.
HOW TO REQUEST A RETURN AUTHORIZATION (RA) NUMBER
- Email us at email@example.com
- Include your order number as well as the reason for your return.
- Please indicate if you would like us to email you a return shipping label. Our cost for this label will be deducted from your refund except in cases where the return was due to our shipping mistake, shipping damage or a warranty issue with the product received.
- If the return request is for something involving a warranty issue or shipping damage, please include images of the issue and packaging where applicable in your email.
HEARING BACK FROM US
- We will reply within 1 business day (the following Monday for emails sent on Friday or Saturday).
- After resolving any questions, we’ll email you an RA number. RA numbers are valid for 30 days. Products returned after the RA’s expiration will be refused.
- Please send all returns to:
Cycle Touring Life, 2272 North Avenue, Box 297, Canning, Nova Scotia, Canada B0P1H0
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.